Powered by Blogger.

Family Fun

 
 
It's been awhile since my last blog posting.  I've been working on several gigs and have been debating whether I should post recent jobs I've done.  I initially wanted to use this blog as a space for my personal explorations, but after much urging from colleagues and clients who want to see my latest work, I caved in and decided to post recent projects. These are photos from a shoot with the Poon family.....Yeeling, Paul, Ben and Tyla.  If I had kids, I'd want them to be just as goofy and adorable as these two.  The best thing about doing a family shoot is that you get to play with other people's cute kids and not have to worry about saving money for their college tuition.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP